Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Changes in the Air

My Remicade infusion was yesterday.  And, I saw Dr. Vaidya while getting the infusion.  If this one doesn't "take" like the last one didn't, I will be switching to either Enbrel or Humira.   I have been researching Enbrel vs Humira. I think I lean towards Enbrel if I do have to switch. 


I don't want to switch if I don't have to.  I am afraid of running out of options eventually.  I am afraid of alot of where this disease will take me.  What ifs.....I can't keep working; I get an infection;  Rick gets tired of me in pain all the time.....  I had chest pain last night after getting the infusion.  Was it indigestion?  I didn't eat that much.  Or a reaction to the Remicade? 


Of course, I don't want to discuss this with many people.  Most just think I am being overly dramatic or just don't want to hear it. 


On a good note, I work 3 more days and then we are on vacation for a week.  Deciding if we are going to Presque Isle.  It will be fun if we do.  I'm ok if we don't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment