Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Feet

"I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet" Gandhi

My feet!  They hurt!  They hurt to stand, they hurt to walk and they hurt to be propped up.  The RA came first in my feet.  I've worn a walking boot....for a year.  I wear braces on both feet.  Xrays show much damage to both feet from the RA eating the bones away.  However, I will stand strong.  I will use God's word to stand on.  "His Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."  I may not physically walk strong, or be able to do the things I have been able to do in the past, or the things I would love to do now;  but I will follow where He leads me on this path called life.   God, I pray for your patience and your strength for each day to trust You with You will for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment